Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 is bound to be great! (that rhymes so it must be true)

A brand new year. And just like every brand new year before, it's a chance to make a change.


Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......I feel I made lots of changes in 2007 to last me a while, but perhaps I'll aim for a few more. While I need to continue to grab life by the reigns, I must also be confident in what I am doing. I need to step outside of my comfort zone and grow.


I will take this in steps. Now, I am a visual person. So let me lay it out here for myself. I should live life like this:



Step 1) Jump at opportunities and don't be afraid.


Step 2) Accept a bit of help from friends if I just can quite get there myself.





Step 3) Get situated well -- though it may feel weird, perhaps its right.






Step 4) Sit back and enjoy the ride!








So if everything goes according to plan, life will be just like riding a horse. Soooooo natural.

No comments: