Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Riiiiiiiiiight

It just seems so ironic.

There I am, minding my own business on the bus, when I notice this guy giving me the eye. He holds my gaze for a moment and looks away.

I think to myself, hmmmm......he actually has a few features there in his face like Brad Pitt. Wow.

Stunning fellow.

I look away.

I look at him again. There is he, looking at me. I kind of smile. He kind of smiles. We both look away.

This carries on for about the next 5 minutes. He gets up to walk towards the door. Nice. One stop before mine. What are the chances.

He looks back one more time, this Brad Pitt look-a-like.

I give him the complete once over -- which means I look at his hands. As in, I look at his left hand. Call it a habit of mine.

And what do I see?????

A wedding band. Shiny gold ring.

Apparently, he already has an Angelina.

Just as well. I'd say I'm more like Jen anyway.

No comments: