Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Catchin' up on Sevens

It seems that August has become quite hectic!!! And there are so many wonderful things to be grateful for...

1. For a great week spent with my dad in Manitoba.
2. For being able to connect with my cousins and aunts, who I have not seen for 10 years.
3. For catching up with MJ and her giant family, even if it was only for a few hours.
4. For the little bundle of joy who came into the world on August 21, James Russell Woodbridge.
5. For the happiness that has been brought to my sister and Brian with said bundle of joy.
6. For the interview I have lined up for Friday, arranged through the recruitment company I interviewed with.
7. For the generosity of my sister and Brian who asked if I would like to stay with them for September while I get a job sorted out.

No comments: