Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sing it with me...Dah, daaah dah daaaaaaaaah!!

The time has arrived. My new website (for my business, not a blah-blah-blah-blog) is finished!!! Check it out, www.ml-ideas.com. You can get the gist from there.

And in more exciting news, I've just started taking a certified power coaching course from CLI, so I can be a life and a business coach along side my momma. Woot!!!

And in less exciting news....the apartment is still a mess. In the plans for this weekend to organize it all. Jen is going home, so I can make a bigger mess in the process of cleaning of the mess, and not have to worry about being in her way. Oh the fun times I'll have.

On an unrelated note.....how about those comedic actors in Oz who posed as a Canadian motorcade transporting bin Laden in the security restricted zone in the Sydney CBD and made it nearly to Bush's hotel??? All I can say is.......AH HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good post is brewing....most likely going to be about the subway. We'll see. Could be about the weekend, when I was at the bar, talking to some guy who randomly pulled a little bag of coke out of his sock. It's a toss up.

No comments: