Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Life and Times of Me

1. The new apartment is great.

2. The new job is growing on me. Haven't really done too much yet to decide if I'm going to like it, but hey, it's paying my bills now.

3. Feeling like the successful small-town kid in the big city. My first venture on the subway all by myself~which included transferring to a different line~got me to work safe and early!! Woo-hoo for me. I'm like a city slicker or something now.

4. Decided to change my phone service to Roger's from Bell. Right now I am cursing that because there is a connection issue with the phone, which means it's not working. Yet the internet and the cable are working. WTF. If you can imagine my pissed off face....it's happening every now and then.

5. Had to stop on my trek from the subway station to my office building yesterday because a movie was being filmed. Didn't see anyone I recognized getting out of the cars, but that's still pretty cool.

6. And last but not least, hot damn there are some fine looking fellows all suited up for work in these parts!!!!!!

And now this busy bee must flee.....

1 comment:

fear.of.landing said...

Sounds like you are settling in well! Enjoy the men in suits scenery