Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Sevens #2

Things from the past seven days to be grateful for....

1. Being able to meet up with friends for a coffee who I don't get to see that often, even if the reason they came to town was for a funeral.

2. Sunshine!! This past week had a lot of sunshine peeking through. I love the feeling of sun on my face :)

3. Johnson's baby bedtime bubble bath. I really bought for when my bro brings Olivia up to visit, but I used it for myself the other night....it made me sleep like a baby.

4. Randomly running into Michelle and Chase in the mall. I was hoping that I'd see someone I knew when I went to London on Saturday afternoon and I did! It makes me happy to see them.

5. My dvd's of Friends. It's my favourite show, and it never fails to make me laugh.

6. The bakery section at Sobey's for having one last piece of cheesecake waiting just for me...

7. The vibrating alarm on my cell phone that gently wakes me up in the morning. Such a delightful way to welcome a new day!

No comments: