You guessed it, seven things from the past seven days that I am grateful for!!
1. For having a Grandma who says that she liked the dinner I made over and over, even though I'm pretty sure she didn't.
2. For being able to relate to my girlfriends, even though we are all in entirely different places.
3. For Spike TV and A&E - they make it easy to find a rerun of one of the CSI's.
4. For chocolate milkshakes at The 50's Diner in Hanover...mmmm....
5. For being the kind of person who does not get sucked in by the salesman at the car dealership.
6. For my growing confidence at my job.
7. For being given an apology from an old high school boyfriend, even though it was entirely not necessary now.