Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Presents for who?

This coming weekend is my soon to be sister-in-law's wedding shower. I've already picked up their gift--some swank 460 threat count sheets (hello, they will be sleeping on heaven, it was hard not to buy any for myself), extra pillowcases in a different shade, and a throw that matches the extra cases. All done up pretty in a linen basket. Done and done, perfect present I say.

But here is my dilemma. I know it's a celebration of Mike and Jen. But do I buy Olivia a present too?? I mean, how is sweet little Olivia going to feel watching her mommy open present after present and know that not one of those is for her?? Blenders and babies, not a good mix. Negligees and babies, not a--oh wait, that is how the baby got there in the first place.

So while I know that I can buy little Livvy a present any time I want, would I be a bit much to shower her with gifts at her mom's shower?? I just might have to.

Then again, she might be satisfied with the ribbons and bows from all the presents. Maybe I'll just get an extra fancy bow and give that to her.....

No comments: