Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today I am banging my head off the wall at work. As I have previously mentioned, I have lost the will to work here. I joke around that I have cleaned off my desk and am still unable to locate it. It's not under that form, it is not under that memo, nor under that book. I also checked the garbage bin just in case. Nope, not there. I don't know where it went. If you know, please inform me.

I think if you have read about the kinds of calls I get, you would understand.

But alas. Today is that day that is dragging on forever. I've already posted once. And look, here I am again, plunking away on my keyboard, thinking of something witty to say. But I don't feel very witty. So I went online and found something fun.....


So I filled it out. I guess that is me in a nutshell. Pretty cool. You should try it.

PS. I can't wait to tell Stargazer about this so she can do it.....

PPS. That took me a whole 4 minutes. And I was typing slow. And arranging my 'visual dna' on the page in various spots. Damn. Hmm...well....if....I.......keep.....typing.....slow....it....will....make...up....for....5....minutes.....

No comments: