Monday, June 11, 2007

Mother Nature has PMS

Ok.


Is it just me, or has anyone else thought about how weird the weather is. Did anyone else wonder about the fact that there were severe rainstorms the world over this past weekend?


Massive rains and some severe flooding in India, China, Taiwan, eastern Australia, Canada~both in BC and in Ontario, parts of Europe, Iran, Bangladesh. All that is missing is the US, Africa, and South America really. Unless I didn't get those newsflashes.


It disturbs me to think that we are the ones causing all of this. Yes, I am a firm believer that the human race will destruct the planet, that it will come through the form of severe environmental changes. We are jerks.


Let's just hope I'm wrong. But I'm not wrong very often.....just kidding.


I love the planet. Let's all be friends to the environment. Please.

No comments: