Friday, April 20, 2007

Big City Fun

I just want to share with whomever might read this....I actually am spending my Friday night in this semi-busy city I live in....reading blogs, and figuring out how to make links on my site. Yes, I am not technologically savvy, and had to spend time figuring that out.



I'm so proud of myself for figuring it out that I give myself props with this pic of a fist tap. I swear, I didn't just do that for real.....
So now that I figured it out, you can expect some stellar linking action on my blog. :)


Oh my.....what a life I lead.

3 comments:

Melanie Faith said...

This was a funny post. I remember those blog-experimental days of mass confusion and "self-props." Oh, wait--that was just the other day! lol ;)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe....glad to know it's not just me....
:)

Stargazer said...

Super bad ass Melissa! I am so proud of you my little blog princess xoxo