Thursday, April 26, 2007

My dirty little secret

I must admit, I am addicted to reading my horoscope. Everyday, I log on to my computer at work, and within the first hour, I have looked it up on Sympatico/MSN. I even have it programmed to be specifically for me.

Most of the time, it's just mumbo-jumbo. But today's horoscope, I think kind of gives me the kick in the pants I need. Even with the bitter bus business. I'll let you read it....

"April 26, 2007
Independence is key for you, Melissa, so even though it may not be national Independence Day, feel free to celebrate it as such anyhow. Give thanks to all the freedoms you have in this life, and make sure you are taking advantage of them at all times. Remember that you are your own entity with a strong life force who is capable of doing anything. Gather up your adventuresome spirit, mount your horse, and ride off into the sunset. "

And it's so true. I can complain about shit til the cows come home, but I should be giving thanks for what I have instead. Focus on the good, not the bad.

I should print that out and put it in my wallet, so when I get down, I can just pull it out and read it. And then tell myself to SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!

1 comment:

Stargazer said...

I just read mine in the Metro and it told me to be careful about who I open up to as someone is waiting to hear what I have to say so they can gossip about it. Lame. Is that person you?