Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Not Again

Oh no.

I fear the bitter bus has arrived at my door step again today. That door just swung open and I hopped on.

Damn I hate taking this route through the day.

Bitter. Bitter. Bitter. Bitter.

This bitterness has been generated in my cubby at work. I blame it all on the cubby. And those who march past the cubby.

There will be no sucking it up for the next few hours. I can feel it. I will revel in my bitterness.

:: :: :: :: ::

Ok, some time has passed, I am still bitter, but I have decided that I will make a list of things that make me happy in an attempt to quell my bitterness.

*I just heard the new Powderfinger song on the radio...I love Powderfinger more than I should, so that just put a slight smile on my face.

*I am taking next week off of work to take a road trip with my mom to Ottawa. That is one week without the stress of my job....sigh....so heavenly.

*Spring has arrived and there are flowers in gardens. I love flowers ~ I really am that person who literally stops to smell the flowers :)

*I have made up my mind that I am quitting my job by the end of the summer no matter what to move to Toronto. A fresh start is always a good start.

*New episodes of Grey's Anatomy and McLeod's Daughters...hahaha

*Yummy Thai food (I went out for pad thai last night....sooooooo gooooood, I have the left overs for lunch)

*My internet best friend

Well....that makes me feel a little bit better now.....deep breathes, calming motions, deep breathes....

No comments: