Friday, April 27, 2007

Donkey, shut up!

On the road again, On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
In just over 24 hours, my mom and I are taking roadtrip to Ottawa. One full week of Melissa and mom time. While I think back to trips of my youth (cause I'm old now???) that we used to go on, I seem to recall my patience for my mother was a lot better. I also seem to recall that she did not repeat herself us much, nor was she so vocal of the things that bother her. Yikes, is this a good idea?? Oh my god, she was not like my Grandmother...
If I never post another blog again, you'll know that I went crazy and was sent to the loony bin.
Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: