Do you ever have those dreams that you have won the lottery? And when you wake up in the morning, the dream is so vivid that you can close your eyes again and see the winning ticket in your hand, but when you try to focus on what the numbers are, you just can't quite make them out??
Yeah. I have those dreams. And this last time, I could remember a few of those numbers. But do you think that they worked and won me anything??? Hell no!!
I don't want to say that I am destined not to win the lotto, cause I don't want to jinx myself or anything. But perhaps I am destined to spend my life like the average person, working 40 hours a week to earn my living. And not that there is anything wrong with that at all. I mean, life is life not matter how you look at it.
But sometimes I like to imagine what I would do if I won the lottery. In excess of $1,000,000.00. Not that one million dollars is enough to quit my job and never work again....but let's get real, if I even won $25,000.00, I would quit my job right now and leisurely find a new one, LOL!!!!
So, if I won the lottery (ahem, the huge jackpot), these are things that I would do.......
1. Take one big fat trip around the world, for possibly a whole year. And stay in a variety of places ranging from ritzy resorts to shady hostels. Just to get the full experience. Do some backpacking, but also do some cruising. You know what I'm saying? And send postcards to all of my friends and family. I would also take along a travelling companion and pay for them entirely. Afterall, why experience the world alone?
2. I would then come home and buy myself a modest house. I like bungalows best. I have no idea where I would live though. I'll worry about that when the time comes (hahaha, which is going to be any day now, right??). I wouldn't fill it with posh furniture, but nice, ecclectic peices.
3. If money really did come in excess, I would also pay off the debt of some of my friends. School debt and such. I mean honestly, it's been years since we've finished school, and it must suck to still be paying for it. And I would buy my roomie Erin a new car~she's always driving old old cars 'cause she can't afford a new one!
4. I would start my own business. And if it took a long time to take off, that would be ok, cause I'm rich!!!!!!
5. Not to forget the ridiculous shopping trip I would go on. I don't even want to imagine it, it would be so glorious. With this in mind, the bungalow that I buy will have a walk-in closet for all my wonderful clothes and shoes I will buy.
Ahhhh....such dreams. I think after work today I will go and get a lotto ticket. Yuppers. When I stop for milk, I'll get the ticket. The 6/49 is $14 mill tomorrow night. I can feel it in my bones. I am going to win....
PS. And I would donate money to charities as well. After all, I don't really need all that money, might as well help out those that do!!